Moldable Plastic - 7 oz.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our moldable plastic pellets above 150F with hot water or a heat gun. Mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools.
- ENOUGH FOR LOTS OF PROJECTS – Our 7 oz. quantity is a great value. Great way to try out the product. Use it for your smaller projects or for on-the-go.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Moldable thermoplastic poly beads can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use low melt molding pellets for all types of crafts, cosplay, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more. No need for extruders, molds or epoxy systems.
- NO RISK - Free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Instructions included.
Easy to melt and shape into your creation
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is perfect for making plastic parts without injection molds or 2-part epoxy systems. Just heat the pellets in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe to use.
Hundreds of uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases. Instructions are included.
Adding color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets (sold separately) along with the moldable pellets. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
Here's What Customers Are Saying
“The best part about this is that if you make a mistake, just drop it back into the hot water and you can make adjustments.” - SeaSponge
“Very easy to work with, can be made into almost anything. I've used it to fix so many broken or incomplete items. Just add to hot water and squish to uniformly starting point. I've used it outside and inside, as long as it's not in contact with high heat. This stuff works great, I have so many projects I plan to use it for. Thanks!” – gallery consignments
“The coolest stuff in the while world !!! Easy to use.” – JackJack
Stop imagining and start building! Order your Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Pellets today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.