Moldable Plastic - 35 oz.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our moldable plastic pellets above 150F with hot water or a heat gun. Mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools.
- ENOUGH FOR LOTS OF PROJECTS – Our 35 oz. quantity is a great value. Larger size for larger jobs. Packaged in a durable plastic jar.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Moldable thermoplastic poly beads can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use low melt molding pellets for all types of crafts, cosplay, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more. No need for extruders, molds or epoxy systems.
- NO RISK - Free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Free Idea & Instruction Book included.
Easy to melt and shape into your creation
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is perfect for making plastic parts without injection molds or 2-part epoxy systems. Just heat the pellets in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe and biodegradable.
Hundreds of uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases. We’ve included an Idea & Instruction booklet to help you get started and inspire your creativity.
Adding Color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets (sold separately) along with the moldable pellets. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I have had great success using my Polly plastic pellets as part of my hand therapy regime. When my hands all better I'll be sure and mold my pellets into something fun...maybe an accessory for my next Cosplay out for COMIC-CON 2019!!!!” – C. Wallace
“I’ve purchased almost every brand of polymorph bead on Amazon and this particular brand is the best to work with, when hot it is the softest and most pliable, other brands get soft but have this tough rubbery feel and hardens fast, I’m sticking with this brand from now on! I find that it’s easy to work with when making teeth and other DIY projects. If you’re looking for soft and pliable this is the kind you want, don’t waste money trying to save a dollar on another brand like I did.” - AB0803
“I love this product. It works great for making automotive interior parts for cars that aren’t manufactured anymore, lighting stands, brackets, clips, etc. Thanks Polly Plastics!” - Amazon Customer
Start building! Order your 35 oz. EZ Grip Jar of Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Pellets today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.