Small Ceramic Rock Tumbling Media. 2 pack – 3 lbs. total
- PREMIUM CERAMIC - 3 Lbs. Non-Abrasive Ceramic Small Tumbling Media. 3/16” dia. X 3/8” long, 22-degree angle cut cylinders. Two - 1.5 lb. packages.
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS STONES - Perfect for protecting stones or filling while rock tumbling. Cushions, quiets and improves tumbling action. Recommended over plastic media for vibrating rock tumblers.
- WASH AND RE-USE - No need to keep separate for each stage – rinse and use the same batch through all the tumbling stages. Non-toxic, non-static and non-residue cylinders are dryable and easy to reuse.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Packaged in durable, re-closable seal bags to prevent messy spills and to safely store unused cylinders for later.
- NO RISK - Free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Protect and Cushion Your Stones while Tumbling
Two-1.5 lb. packs of our non-abrasive ceramic tumbling media is perfect for protecting and cushioning fragile stones while tumbling. Also, use to fill your barrel to the recommended level, carry grit & polish, improve tumbling action and quiet the tumbling process. Recommended over plastic filler media for vibratory rock tumblers.
Easy to Use
Since our ceramic rinses clean of grit, you can use the same batch of ceramic through all the stages. Just rinse off between stages, along with the rocks. These large bags allow plenty of cylinders for multiple tumbler loads.
Do not use fresh cylinders when polish tumbling in Stages 3 and 4. Run the cylinders in the tumbler with water for a few days to smooth off the edges. Preferably, use the fresh cylinders as fill for Stages 1 & 2 so they will have lost their edges by Stage 3.
Quality Product in Premium Packaging
Most tumbling media comes packaged in cheap plastic bags that easily tear and spill. We use a thick, re-sealable bag that won’t break and cause a mess. If you have extra cylinders – just zip up the bag and use it for a later project.
Here's What a Review from a Customer
“I recently began adding the ceramic media from Polly Plastics to my tumbling/polishing process. Wow - it has made a world of difference! Smoother, shinier, better quality results. What could be more simple: just add the media to the rocks and grit and let 'er tumble! So easy to separate the ceramic pellets from the stones afterward and save for the next tumble. Wish I had used these pellets from the very beginning of my rock tumbling hobby. Great seller and great price - highly recommended!” - T. M. Haliburton
Start tumbling! Order your Polly Plastics Small Cylinder Ceramic Tumbling Media – 2 pack today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.
More from this collection