Moldable Plastic - 5 lbs.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our moldable plastic pellets above 150F with hot water or a heat gun. Mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools.
- LARGE SIZE FOR SUPER USERS – Our largest available quantity is a great value, packaged in a Heavy Duty reclosable zippered bag. 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products and FREE Shipping on everything.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Moldable thermoplastic poly beads can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use low melt molding pellets for all types of crafts, cosplay, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more. No need for extruders, molds or epoxy systems.
- IDEA & INSTRUCTION BOOKLET INCLUDED – Learn the many ways you can use our moldable plastic with our 12-page color booklet.
Easy to melt and shape into your creation
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is perfect for making plastic parts without injection molds or 2-part epoxy systems. Just heat the pellets in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe and biodegradable.
Hundreds of uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic is great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases. We’ve included an Idea & Instruction booklet to help you get started and inspire your creativity.
Adding Color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets (sold separately) along with the moldable pellets. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Wonderful material to work with, easy to use and a lot of value for the price.” – Brenda Standridge
“Probably one of the coolest things I've bought for my family in a long time!!! Highly recommend this product. Easy to use, melts fast, shapes daily, hardens in cold water and reusable just like advertised. Make anything!!! Forget hours of fun... Weeks, months of fun!!” – Tara Sutton
“Just like a 3d printer, but cheap!” – Rod P.
Start building! Order your 5 lb. Package of Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Pellets today. Your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.