Moldable Plastic Variety Pack – Moldable Pellets, Sheets, Strips and Colors
- CONTAINS – 2 Sheets, 10 Strips, 7 oz. moldable pellets, 7 colors (red, blue, yellow, black, white, gold, silver), Idea Booklet, Color Chart and Complete Instructions.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our plastic pellets, sheets and strips with hot water or heat gun (>150F) and mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools. Add some color with our moldable color pellets.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Our moldable plastic pellets, sheets and strips can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use it for all types of crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more.
- GREAT STARTER KIT OR GIFT BOX – Packaged in our strong, beautifully digital printed box with locking tabs. 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Great Starter Kit or Gift Box
Polly Plastics makes the widest variety of moldable plastic and you get them all in this kit. Use the different shapes for all your projects. You get 3 sheets, measuring 8” x 12” x 1/16” thick and 10 strips, measuring 1” x 8” x 1/16” thick. They are just the right thickness for easy flexibility so you can wrap objects or mold into complex shapes. You also get our 7 oz. pack of moldable plastic pellets and packet of moldable colors (red, blue, yellow, black, white, gold and silver). We’ve also included an Idea & Instruction booklet, as well as other instructions and a color chart, to help you get started and inspire your creativity.
Easy to melt and shape into your creation
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastics are useful whether you are making something, mending something or modifying something. Just heat them in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and you can mold them into any shape you desire. You can also use a heat gun, if you prefer. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe to use.
Hundreds of Uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastics are great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks/armor and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases.
Adding Color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets along with the moldable plastic. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
Start building, Start Making, Modifying and Mending! Order your Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Variety Kit today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.