Color Pellets for Moldable Plastic
- ADD COLOR TO YOUR CREATION – Add a few color pellets to our moldable plastic pellets with hot water (>150F) and knead together for bright, brilliant colors, without any mess.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our colorants are made in the USA.
- FIVE COLORS INCLUDING WHITE – You get Blue, Yellow, Red, Black and White. Make all the colors you can imagine. Match colors when making repairs or making custom parts. Enough of each color included to easily color even our 35 oz. size jar of thermoplastic beads.
- WHITE INCLUDED – Make bright white plastic parts or lighten colors to make pastels.
- COLOR CHART INCLUDED – We included a color chart so you can mix pellets to get any possible color you want. 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all our products.
Endless color combinations using our color chart
Colors included in this pack are Blue, Yellow, Red, Black and White. Add combinations of color for green, orange, purple, brown, gray or any other color you want. We’ve included a color chart to show you what pellets and number of pellets needed to get your desired colors.
Even one pellet will give you a nice color but a few more will give you a deeper color, depending on your preference. We also included White so you can make our moldable plastics s a brighter white or lighten any color for pastels. There are enough pellets in this packet to easily color even our 35 oz. Size jar, any one color.
Only Buy Colorant from the USA
Polly Plastics colorants are made in the USA.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“My daughter loves this stuff. It is very easy to use and the colors and guide make mixing up the perfect batch simple. She has already made several cosplay props.” – Jamie Kratz Gullickson
“I love it so much. I spent a few hours just playing around with it. I love how it’s resuable and it doesn’t take a lot of pellets to make the colors. Will be buying more and more of this!” – Shankins
“These color pellets are fantastic! it only takes 1 or just a few depending on how you are trying to color at one time. they last a long time. and the grandkids love them. they are very tiny and easy to drop, so be careful opening a bag.” – patricia
Stop imagining and start building! Order your Polly Plastics Color Pellets for Moldable Plastic today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.