Large and Small Ceramic Tumbling Media Mixture - 1.5 Lbs.
- PREMIUM CERAMIC - 1.5 Lbs. Non-Abrasive Ceramic Large & Small Tumbling Media. Large 3/8” dia. X 5/8” long, angle cut cylinders and small 3/16” dia. X 3/8” long, angle cut cylinders.
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS STONES - Perfect for protecting stones or filling while rock tumbling. Cushions, quiets and improves tumbling action. Recommended over plastic media for vibratory tumblers.
- WASH AND RE-USE - No need to keep separate for each stage – rinse and use the same batch through all the tumbling stages. Non-toxic, non-static and non-residue cylinders are dryable and easy to reuse.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Packaged in re-sealable jars to prevent messy spills and to safely store unused cylinders for later.
- NO RISK - Free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Protect and Cushion Your Stones while Tumbling
Our non-abrasive ceramic tumbling media mix is perfect for protecting and cushioning fragile stones while tumbling. Also, use to fill your barrel to the recommended level, carry grit & polish, improve tumbling action and quiet the tumbling process. Recommended over plastic filler media for vibratory tumblers. This package is 50%, by weight, large cylinders (3/8” dia. X 5/8” long, angle cut) and 50% small cylinders (3/16” dia. X 3/8” long, angle cut).
Easy to Use
Since our ceramic rinses clean of grit, you can use the same batch of ceramic through all the stages. Just rinse off between stages, along with the rocks. This large 1.5 lb. jar allows plenty of cylinders for multiple tumbler loads.
Do not use fresh cylinders when polish tumbling in Stages 3 and 4. Run the cylinders in the tumbler with coarser grit for a few days to smooth off the edges. Preferably, use the fresh cylinders as fill for Stages 1 & 2 so they will have lost their edges by Stage 3.
Quality Product in Premium Packaging
We use re-sealable jars that won’t break and cause a mess. If you have extra cylinders – just store and use them for a later project.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying
“This is my favorite type of media for my rotary rock tumbler. It fills in nicely and is much easier to separate out and get ready for re-use than the plastic pellets. It serves it’s purpose very nicely. I keep a decent amount of the small and the large available.” – William E. Liberatore
Start tumbling! Order your Polly Plastics Mixed Cylinder Ceramic Rock Tumbling Media today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.