Large and Small Ceramic Tumbling Media Mixture - 1.5 Lbs.
- PREMIUM PORCELAIN - 1.5 Lbs. Non-Abrasive, Porcelain Ceramic Large & Small Tumbling Media. Large 3/8” dia. X 5/8” long, 22-degree angle cut cylinders and small 3/16” dia. X 3/8” long, 22-degree angle cut cylinders.
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS STONES - Perfect for protecting stones or filling while rock tumbling. Cushions, quiets and improves tumbling action. Recommended over plastic media for vibratory tumblers.
- WASH AND RE-USE - No need to keep separate for each stage – rinse and use the same batch through all the tumbling stages. Non-toxic, non-static and non-residue cylinders are dryable and easy to reuse.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Packaged in durable, re-closable seal bags to prevent messy spills and to safely store unused cylinders for later.
- NO RISK - Free shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Protect and Cushion Your Stones while Tumbling
Our non-abrasive porcelain ceramic tumbling media mix is perfect for protecting and cushioning fragile stones while tumbling. Also, use to fill your barrel to the recommended level, carry grit & polish, improve tumbling action and quiet the tumbling process. Recommended over plastic filler media for vibratory tumblers. This package is 50%, by weight, large cylinders (3/8” dia. X 5/8” long, 22 degree angle cut) and 50% small cylinders (3/16” dia. X 3/8” long, 22 degree angle).
Easy to Use
Since porcelain ceramic rinses clean of grit, you can use the same batch of ceramic through all the stages. Just rinse off between stages, along with the rocks. This large 1.5 lb. bag allows plenty of cylinders for multiple tumbler loads.
Do not use fresh cylinders when polish tumbling in Stages 3 and 4. Run the cylinders in the tumbler with water for a few days to smooth off the edges. Preferably, use the fresh cylinders as fill for Stages 1 & 2 so they will have lost their edges by Stage 3.
Quality Product in Premium Packaging
Most tumbling media comes packaged in cheap plastic bags that easily tear and spill. We use a thick, re-sealable bag that won’t break and cause a mess. If you have extra cylinders – just zip up the bag and use it for a later project.
Here's What Our Customers are Saying
“This is my favorite type of media for my rotary rock tumbler. It fills in nicely and is much easier to separate out and get ready for re-use than the plastic pellets. It serves it’s purpose very nicely. I keep a decent amount of the small and the large available.” – William E. Liberatore
Start tumbling! Order your Polly Plastics Mixed Porcelain Cylinder Ceramic Rock Tumbling Media today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.