Large Ceramic Tumbling Media - 1.5 Lbs.
- 1.5 Lbs. Non-Abrasive, Porcelain Ceramic Large Tumbling Media. 3/8” dia. X 5/8” long, 22 degree angle cut cylinders.
- Perfect for protecting stones or filling while rock tumbling. Cushions, quiets and improves tumbling action. Recommended over plastic media for vibratory tumblers.
- No need to keep separate for each stage – rinse and use the same batch through all the tumbling stages. Non-toxic, non-static and non-residue pellets are dryable and easy to reuse.
- Packaged in durable, re-closable seal bags to prevent messy spills and to safely store unused pellets for later.
- Do not use fresh cylinders when polish tumbling in Stages 3 and 4. Run the cylinders in the tumbler with water for a few days to smooth off the edges. Preferably, use the fresh cylinders as fill for Stages 1 & 2 so they will have lost their edges by Stage 3.
More from this collection