Silicone Molding Putty
- MAKE YOUR OWN MOLDS THE EASY WAY – Simply knead equal parts of A and B together to form strong, flexible, reusable molds with excellent details. No liquids to mix together, no release agents required, no mold boxes or other equipment required. This package contains .25 lbs. of Part A and .25 lbs. of Part B.
- MAKE YOUR OWN REUSABLE MOLDS THE FAST WAY – You have up to 15 minutes working time and you can de-mold in only 1-2 hours. High heat range up to 450 F.
- TONS OF USES – Ideal for small molds for small impression molding, soap molds, candle molds, jewelry making and repair, antique furniture repair and other small object casting.
- CAST MANY TYPES OF MATERIALS – Moldable plastics, waxes, clays, urethane and epoxy resins, plaster and even some low melt metals.
- NON-TOXIC & ODOR FREE – Made in the USA. Safe to use. Free Shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Make your own Reusable Molds – the Fast and Easy way
Polly Plastics Silicone Mold Putty is an easy way to make fast reliable molds that you can re-use multiple times. Just knead equal amounts of A (white) and B (blue) together and create a silicone mold by forming the putty around the object you want to replicate. Use it for soap molds, candle molds, antique furniture repair, small impression molding, jewelry making and repair, and other small object casting. You can cast many types of materials in your finished mold including moldable plastics, waxes, clays, urethane and epoxy resins, plaster and even some low melt metals.
Fast Curing and Durable
Our putty is non-toxic and odor free. It will handle heat up to 450 F. You have up to 15 minutes of working time and you are able to de-mold in 1-2 hours. Self-releasing – no mold release agent required for most applications. Long shelf life, no shrinkage. Not intended for food contact applications.
This package contains .25 lbs. of Part A and .25 lbs. of Part B. Made in USA. Complete instructions.
Here’s What our Customers are Saying
“I have tried a few different mold putties, and this one is by far the best I have tried. Easy to use and sets so well. This is my new favorite mold putty.” – paul
“This is, by far, the easiest molding medium I've ever used. It picks up details perfectly and doesn't really need and mold release for resin items. Great stuff!” – Megglebot
“It is a great product. I have been using it for two-part mold and it works very well and picks up alot of detail.” – Julpuppy
“This stuff is amazing! I had an antique buckle with a medusa head I wanted to reproduce and this putty worked miracles. I can now reproduce a truly incredible piece I was afraid to touch for years. Will buy it again.” – Pat
Start molding! Order your Polly Plastics Silicone Molding Putty today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.