Moldable Plastic Sheets - 6 Sheets
- CONVENIENT STARTING SHAPE – These six 8” x 12” flat sheets work great for cosplay, crafting and many projects. No need to roll out and flatten melted pellets. A flexible thickness of 1/16” makes it easy to wrap around objects. Cut out different shapes from the sheet.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our plastic sheets with hot water (>150F) and mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Our sheets can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use it for all types of crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more.
- 6 LARGE SHEETS FOR LOTS OF PROJECTS – 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Easy to Melt and Shape into your Creation
Polly Plastics Low Melt Moldable Plastic Sheets are a great starting shape whether you are making something, mending something or modifying something. Just heat the sheets with a heat gun or in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Once they are molten, you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe to use.
Hundreds of uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Sheets are great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks/armor and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases. You get 6 sheets, measuring 8” x 12” x 1/16” thick. They are just the right thickness for easy flexibility so you can wrap objects or mold into complex shapes.
Adding color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets (sold separately) along with the moldable sheets. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
Here's What Some of our Customers are Saying
“Loved this product! I precut into flame shapes then used a heat gun to mold it. Painted with acrylic outdoor paint and sealed with a clear sealant spray for my son's Ghost rider costume. I melted the base of each flame directly to a latex mask. No glue was necessary to stick it to something else while hot. It worked beautifully and fairy lights were able to shine through.” – Jackie
“A must have for fabricating and reinforcing certain things. I use it to make masks and other crafty stuff.” – gene miller
“There are several products in the market that allow you to heat the material in warm water and form it to your needs. However, other products are packaged as small credit card sizes pieces. Having an 8 x 10 sheet to work with gave me the ability to work with larger needs.” – Amazon customer
Start building, Start Making, Modifying and Mending! Order your Polly Plastics Heat Moldable Plastic Sheets today. Free shipping and your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.