Moldable Plastic Strips
- CONVENIENT STARTING SHAPE – The 1” x 8” flat strip works great for repairs and many projects. No need to roll out and flatten melted pellets. A flexible thickness of 1/16” makes it easy to wrap around objects.
- HEAT & CREATE – Melt our plastic strips with hot water (>150F) and mold to any shape you like, by using your hands or using tools.
- STRONG & REUSABLE – Our strips can be re-melted again and again so you can build, reshape and add to your work as often as needed. Paint it, drill it, cut it or attach it to something else.
- MAKE, MEND & MODIFY – Use it for all types of crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, prototyping and more.
- 25 STRIPS FOR LOTS OF PROJECTS – 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. Instructions included. Free shipping.
Easy to Melt and Shape into your Creation
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Strips are a great shape whether you are making something, mending something or modifying something. Just heat the strips in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and you can mold them into any shape you desire. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right. Since this plastic is so strong, you can drill it, sand it, varnish it or superglue it to something else. Safe and biodegradable.
Hundreds of Uses
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Strips are great for crafts, art projects, home repair, model making, toys, cosplay costumes/masks and prototyping. Use it make custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases. You get 25 strips, measuring 1” x 8” x 1/16” thick. They are just the right thickness for easy flexibility so you can wrap objects or mold into complex shapes.
Adding Color is Easy
Add color by melting a few Polly Plastics Color Pellets (sold separately) along with the moldable strips. Or you can add powder paint or alcohol dye (available at craft stores) to the molten plastic. Alternatively, apply acrylic paints or special spray paints for plastics after your part has cooled. Add a polyurethane top coat to lock in color. You can even color the surface with permanent markers.
Here’s What our Customers are Saying
“I'd seen these in pellet form but for something I can keep in my bag and have to make quick repairs on the go this is so much more convenient of a form.” – Isaac T. Boyles
“I really enjoy working with your product. The first night I put ends on my paranoid shoe laces and made about a 2-inch x1/4 inch around extension on my cell phone charger plug. This makes it much easier to hold onto while plugging in the phone.” – Arglon B.
“Wish I knew about this stuff years ago! So many applications for fixing things or creating your own ideas.” – Tari Zimmaro
Start building, Start Making, Modifying and Mending! Order your Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic Strips today. Free shipping and your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.