Silicone Molding Putty and Moldable Plastic Kit
- CREATE AND REPLICATE – Create a part with our moldable plastic and then replicate it by making a mold of it with our silicone putty.
- DUPLICATE AN EXISTING PART - If you have a plastic part you want to duplicate, make a mold of it and then fill it with our moldable plastic.
- BOTH ARE EASY TO USE – Simply knead equal parts of A and B together to make a mold. Just melt the plastic pellets with hot water (>150F) and then fill the mold.
- TONS OF USES – Ideal for molding of small parts for home repair, jewelry making and repair, model making, crafts, art projects, toys, cosplay, prototyping and other small object casting. Idea and Instruction Booklet included.
- SAFE AND GUARANTEED – Non-toxic and odor free. Free Shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
Make and Mold or Mold and Make
Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic and Silicone Mold Putty Kit allows you to create parts with our moldable plastics and then use our silicone mold putty to replicate the parts. Or if you need to replicate an existing plastic part, cast a mold of it and then fill it with the moldable plastic. Use it for making small parts for home repair, jewelry making and repair, model making, crafts, art projects, toys, cosplay, prototyping and other small object casting. Use it to make and duplicate custom parts, handles, grips, hooks, brackets and cases.
Fast and Easy
Both products are very easy to use. For the Putty, just knead equal amounts of A (white) and B (blue) together and create a silicone mold by forming the putty around the object you want to replicate. No liquids to mix together, no release agents required, no mold boxes or other equipment required. Our putty is non-toxic and odor free. It will handle heat up to 450 F. You about 5 minutes of working time and you are able to de-mold in 30 minutes. Self-releasing – no mold release agent required for most applications. The tough silicone allows you to reuse your molds multiple times. Long shelf life, no shrinkage. Not intended for food contact applications.
To use the moldable plastic, heat the pellets in hot water above 150 degrees F for 2-3 minutes until they turn from white to clear. Remove them from the water and press into the mold. Upon cooling, they will be strong and permanent. If you change your mind, you can reheat and modify until you get it right.
Everything You Need is in the Kit
This kit contains .25 lbs. of Part A and .25 lbs. of Part B, and 10 oz. of our moldable plastic pellets. Complete instructions are included, as well as our Moldable Plastics Idea Booklet to inspire your creativity.
Here’s What our Customers are Saying
“This kit and its products are very user friendly. No hazardous liquids to mix together, no release agents required. No mold boxes or braces needed. The self-releasing molding putty is non-toxic and odor free! Your part is ready to remove from the mold in just 30 short minutes! Molds are reusable, and have a long shelf life, with no shrinkage.” – Victoria Gonzalez
“This is a really nice starter set for anyone interested in molding. The silicone mold part was very easy to put together. You take one part from container A and one part from container B, and mix them together well. Then you apply that mixture to your object, completely covering it. You then let that sit for 30 minutes or more to let the mold harden. When you have let the mold cure you then have a usable silicone mold. I used a small dice that I wanted to re-create for jewelry making and it has small numbers indention on them. The mold worked well and picked up the details on the dice faces.” – Melissa Hutton
Start molding! Order your Polly Plastics Moldable Plastic and Silicone Mold Putty Kit today. Free shipping. And your satisfaction is our top priority so we offer a money back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked.